Monday, February 28, 2011

so many gifts (271-280)



271. A fun night celebrating a friend's birthday.
272. Finally having time to unpack the rest of my boxes and very nearly get this new home set up :)
273. My new dining table, which now ranks among my favorite/best craigslist finds.
274. Spending Saturday evening playing this ridiculous but fun game with friends.
275. Getting to serve in preschool at church and play with some of the cutest kids ever.
276. These cookies, which the lovely Sabrina made for our Bible study...and which I loved so much that I made a batch myself the next day. (Yes, cookies are making my top-ten list of things for which I am thankful this week. They were that good. And I maybe have a bit of a sweet tooth...)
277. Getting to spend more time with a dear friend from church, now that we're coworkers :)
278. This is unoriginal, as it makes the list nearly every week (and the weeks it's not actually here in writing, it's very much in my heart)...but I am just oh-so-thankful for this amazing body of believers that I'm blessed to be a part of.
279. Getting to do lots of cooking/baking in the past few days.
280. This post from my pastor's wife, which I just came across tonight (though it was written earlier this month). Very timely for me, and very much something I need to learn/remember.


Christ is risen from the dead
We are one with Him again
Come awake, come awake
Come and rise up from the grave!

No comments: