Monday, March 7, 2011

wedding week!


281. Kevin and Danielle's wedding!
282. Getting to spend time with Ian and Stephanie after the wedding; so very blessed by these two.
283. Seeing so many Florida friends again this week - Phil and Krystle and their boys; Mr. and Mrs. Seidel; JoeDel; Mr. and Mrs. Fraiser; Ian and Stephanie; AJ; Gibby.
284. Encouraging texts from wonderful church friends, and, similarly, the support and prayers of my amazing church family.
285. Several opportunities to borrow Kevin and Danielle's kitchen and cook/bake so that I didn't go utterly into kitchen withdrawal while in Florida :P


286. Getting to spend time with Kevin and Danielle before their wedding, and especially getting to know Danielle better (since I moved to Texas 3 days after they started dating).
287. Hearing how the Lord is working in the lives of dear friends and family members.
288. Listening to last night's sermon during the plane ride back to Texas.
289. Coming home to Texas!
290. That Sabrina and Donovan have found a venue and picked a date for their wedding - can't wait for September 25th!

1 comment:

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s – and it’s Thursday – but I love reading the lists and there were over 300 of them. It took me this long to get to yours.

And when I read through the lists I like to think about it a little and pick a favorite – my favorite from yours was - 289. Coming home to Texas! (because I know so many Texas people – and they all just love their big ol state to pieces :)

I’m really glad I read you today. {smile}

God Bless and keep you and all of yours