Monday, March 14, 2011

'tis Monday


291. The business meeting at church and hearing all of the testimonies of those who were baptized. God is so faithful!
292. Sweet time fellowshipping and praying with friends.
293. Getting to spend time one-on-one with Miss Pat on Tuesday and Mr. Jim on Thursday at Esperanza.
294. The guys from Still Creek Ranch taking the time to pray with KM and me when they came by to pick up the donated pastries at Starbucks.
295. The beautiful unity of the body of Christ and the incredible blessing it is to be part of this.
296. Hanging out with new friends and enjoying a campfire and s'mores at Lake Bryan.
297. God's faithful provision: "I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it . . . But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you." (Psalm 81:10, 16)
298. Thankful to have gotten to go to TN a few weeks ago to see my grandpa before he died (3/13/11). So thankful to have had him in my life for 25 1/2 years. And so very thankful that he's with Jesus now.
299. A quiet Sunday.
300. Awakening to the sound of rain outside my window, and being able to lie in bed for a few more minutes instead of having to immediately jump up and begin my day.

1 comment:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

The first one, 291, had to be my favorite today! There's nothing better than hearing the testimonies of those being baptized. In fact, anyone's testimony just blesses me to no end!!!! Thank you for posting your list of gratitudes! It did my heart good to have been here!