Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just for fun...

Ok, so I think I have a more serious post coming tomorrow (I was going to post it today but haven't finished yet), so in the meantime, here's one of the current Facebook tags that's going around now:

Here's the deal: Type in your name and the word "needs" in quotes ("YOUR NAME needs”) into your favorite search engine and post the first 10 that come up. For example, go to Google and type in Jane needs and see what comes up. This is pretty funny.

1. Beth needs to go home. (okay?)
2. Beth needs a life with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me and more.
3. Beth needs a laugh. (Definitely.)
4. Beth needs advice. (This is pretty much always true.)
5. Beth needs your help in getting to Cambodia! (Sure, why not? I love traveling!)
6. Beth needs a good kick. (Uh, no!)
7. Beth needs our prayers. (Yes, please!)
8. Beth needs a hobby. (Um, Beth needs TIME to have a hobby!)
9. Beth needs her helmet. (It's a dangerous world out there!)
10. Beth needs a watch when her phone is dead.

Mine aren't as interesting as ones I've seen for several other people, but whatever.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: