Monday, May 16, 2011

Hallelujah! Thine the glory!

We praise Thee, O God, for Thy Spirit of light 
Who has shown us our Savior and scattered our night! 
Hallelujah!  Thine the glory, Hallelujah! Amen. 
Hallelujah!  Thine the glory; revive us again.


461. Dinner with a friend.
462. Another movie night with some of my favorite people :)
463. Friends who encourage me...challenge me...help me figure out my finances/budget/life.
464. A late-night talk with Rachael; sooo appreciate her listening and advice-giving skills :)
465. A phone visit with lovely Sabrina.
466. RAIN!!!!
467. Miss Fay from Esperanza and her generosity.
468. Such a good conversation Friday morning with Jessica and Julie.
469. Silliness with friends and laughing over ridiculous dance moves (and making up some of our own...)
470. A game night with the brother.
471. Possible new opportunities to pray about; so thankful to have dear friends that I can go to for biblical guidance for such things.
472. Making my very first-ever 100% homemade pie (as in, I made the pie crust, too); so fun!
473. A wonderfully relaxing yet productive day off on Sunday.
474. Rearranging my room (sort of) and fiiiiiiinally decorating/putting up pictures on the walls (this is normally something I do within days of moving in...).
475. Mornings that start out with my Bible, Sarah, and Julie.
476. Opening with Anna and listening to worship music on my iPod before we unlock the doors.
477. This post.
478. Getting to join another lifegroup for the summer (since mine isn't meeting).
479. It's summer!!!  I have great visions of a less hectic schedule for the next few months, which may or may not actually happen; regardless, I love how much quieter things are in town when the students are gone :)
480. Visiting with the Prices during the fellowship meal at church.

If then, you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.  Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.  For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.
Colossians 3:1-4

No comments: