Sunday, February 20, 2011

busy, busy week

The beauty of the cross is that there's One who has redeemed my soul
The beauty of the cross is that I'm finally free and letting go
The beauty of the cross is that Your grace has found me just as I am.
Beauty of the Cross - Jeff Johnson


261. Loving this music!
262. A quick visit to see extended family in Tennessee; so thankful for the opportunity to see my grampa one more time.
263. Awakening to the chirping of birds outside my window.
264. Beautiful spring weather.
265. A quick Sunday afternoon nap beside an open window.
266. The sound of my neighbors' kids playing.
267. Spending my lunch break with a wonderful friend from church, who is also my newest coworker :)
268. An evening playing games at a coffee shop with friends.
269. An especially fun night of bingo at the assisted living home.
270. A belated Valentine's Day party with my dear friends, watching this favorite movie.

No comments: