Wednesday, November 9, 2011

back in Texas

reunited with the brother
Aaaaand I'm home.  Good day of travel...besides the whole really really really didn't want to leave Haiti thing.  I tried to convince myself that I had to leave (Haiti) in order to go back, but so far at least, that's not very comforting.  Oh well...

Anyway, the only minor travel issue today was my connection in Dallas, which I very nearly didn't make.  My flight from Fort Lauderdale landed right as my flight to Austin was boarding, but then it took forever to taxi to the gate.  Plus, I was in the back of the plane, so I just barely made it onto the next flight before they closed the doors.   Amazingly, my luggage made it, too!

I'm pretty much entirely exhausted, so off I go to shower and sleep.  Good news (oh so good) is that I'm off tomorrow (very pleasant surprise); so thankful to get a day to unpack/do laundry/sleep/process before jumping right back into things.  I'll try to get a post up soon about my current thoughts for future plans...  But for now, bon nwit!

No comments: