Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Closest book

This is just a quick post; something I saw that I thought Everly, in particular, might enjoy:

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions in a note to your wall.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
* Tag your friends including me..

Alors les pharisiens allerent se consulter sur les moyens de surprendre Jesus par ses propres paroles. (Matthieu 22:15) from the Nouveau Testament et Psaumes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do it! That sounds fun. Here is what I found lying around--from a 'Science World Book of Brain Teasers':

"#15 - Woman dedicated to religious life."

This is a crossword puzzle question for the next page. 3 spaces for a woman dedicated to religious life...hmm... any guesses? :)

Beth said...

nun?

Anonymous said...

that's it...