Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday again!

This past week absolutely sped by; how it's Monday again already, I'm not sure! But, it is, so here's this week's glimpse at some of the blessings God's given me:

71. A brother who is not afraid to speak the truth to me in love, even when it's not easy for him to say or for me to hear.
72. The Gospel, and the reminder that there is never so much as a second in my life when I'm not utterly in need of my Savior.
73. Lots of opportunities this week to bake (and, consequently, a new blog!).
74. That Paul got back safely from Haiti last week.
75. Anticipation of my upcoming trip to Tennessee this weekend (so excited to see friends and family, and for the mountains and all the beautiful fall colors!)
76. That my washing machine is now usable (now just need to get the dryer up and running!)
77. A new candle
78. This month's hymn of the month at my church
79. That my hope is in Christ and that nothing is impossible for God.
80. Silly moments with friends

1 comment:

Everly Pleasant said...

I adore the new look around here! :)

And bring me back some Fall colors! Seriously!

Love, Everly