Monday, December 6, 2010

thankfulness: 151-160


151. A wonderful conversation over coffee this morning with a sweet friend from church.
152. A phone call from Paul in Haiti, even though the connection was so jumbled I couldn't hardly understand a word he said. But, it sounds like he's doing well. And he was able to go to Port au Prince Fellowship yesterday and stay at Heartline for a day, which is super exciting. (Edit: And I just got an email for him, to make up for the lame-o conversation attempt; yay!)
153. I was able to attend a Haitian Creations purse party the other night and got to buy a purse to support Heartline's women's ministry! (If you are ever looking to support a ministry in Haiti, support Heartline! I seriously cannot say enough about this wonderful ministry!)
154. My "Swinging Christmas" Pandora station -- love it!
155. Decorating for Christmas.
156. Dinner with a friend.
157. My one-year-in-Texas anniversary was last Tuesday; soooo excited about this! It's been quite a year! Though it took me awhile to warm up to CS, I truly, truly love it here, thanks to dear friends and coworkers and my amaaaazing church.
158. Sweet, encouraging words from a fellow church member.
159. This music, by a friend of a friend.
160. A simple yet profound prayer by a child during Lifegroup.

1 comment:

Everly Pleasant said...

Love this! I listened to "Swinging Christmas" during NaNoWriMo! Haven't been back to Pandora since! I love not having to stare at a computer screen all day! Yay!

<3