Monday, December 20, 2010

'Twas the Monday before Christmas...

171. Utterly random text messages from a friend.
172. Super cute new earrings, made by a friend for me for Christmas.
173. Lots and lots of sleep, to [hopefully] finally get me over this icky sickness!
174. Paul made it home safely from Haiti!
175. Christmas break, which means a nearly empty town and thus a few weeks of calmer days at work.
176. Organized closets. Call me strange, but this just makes me so happy.
177. Just finished this book, which I've wanted to read since I was a child. Entirely different from the movie, but I absolutely love both.
178. Getting to go shopping for Heartline's new teen mom home with other ladies from my church. Such a blessing to get to be a part of something so beautiful!
179. The reminder that God's ways are so much higher and better than any plans I could attempt to come up with; His providence is amazing.
180. "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." Just think about that; what incomprehensibly beautiful, incredible, wonderful, breathtaking news!

No comments: