Monday, January 24, 2011

let the praises ring

Let everything I say and do
Be founded by my faith in You
I lift up holy hands and sing
let the praises ring

friends since forever - Danielle, Seth, Paul, and me

221. A wonderful first ice-skating lesson.
222. Lifegivers, and the opportunity to fellowship with the amazing women in my church.
223. My new FEED bracelet from Aja :) (mine's blue, for Haiti, of course!)
224. Getting to visit Will at his Starbucks.
225. Loved, loved, loved getting to spend a day in San Antonio with dear family friends who we've know "since forever" :)
226. Getting to eat at one of my favorite restaurants (which unfortunately does not yet have a location in good ol' CS).
227. Spending an afternoon/evening at Eyrie Park, for the first time in foreeeever!
228. Listening to a friend's 3 year-old son giggle at dinner.
229. The hopeful anticipation of all that is to come.
230. Yesterday's sermon.

1 comment:

Sistergirl said...

Great ideas. I have been wanting to read that book.