Monday, January 10, 2011

oh, what a week...


201. Ice skating TWICE last week!
202. A good, honest conversation with a friend.
203. Finally having time to clean/organize the back room at work (now if we can just KEEP it this clean/organized!).
204. Dinner at Blue Baker with friends from church.
205. Watching Sleeping Beauty for the first time ever :)
206. Getting to eat leftover pizza at Eyrie Park.
207. Having a new, fresh week ahead of me (and being able to put last week behind me)!
208. Nicknames.
209. The reminder, however painful, of how very much I need God's grace and mercy, and the fact that "if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)
210. This very timely article.

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul,"therefore I will hope in Him." Lamentations 3:21-24

No comments: