Monday, January 17, 2011

loving life

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights...
James 1:17

211. A fun evening hanging out with friends after a wonderful church service.
212. The first Lifegroup meeting of the year; so good to be back together again.
213. Tuesday night Bingo at the assisted living home with Samuel, Bunny, and friends from church.
214. Baking cupcakes with Willin and Jubilee.
215. The gift of friendship...so grateful for long-time friends; thoroughly enjoying meeting new friends.
216. That my ice skates were able to be repaired (so that I don't have to buy new ones!).
217. This lovely book, which I am currently rereading.
218. A conversation with TGIGM.
219. Watching this fantastic movie again.
220. Hanging out with Paul, Sabrina, Everly, and Birdie at a local coffeeshop.

2 comments:

Sabrina Bleu said...

I enjoy reading these each week. :) Perhaps I shall start posting one. Anyway, we should hang out soon when I'm not cleaning while you bake. Love you!

Beth said...

Oh good, glad someone reads these :) And yes, you totally should start doing this!

So, how about tonight? Are you coming to Lifegivers with me and Salou? I maybe hopefully will be able to hang out afterwards, at least for a little while, too. I don't go into work until 9 tomorrow, so I can sleep in :)