Sunday, October 23, 2011

let's pretend it's already Monday


...but just for the sake of this post; feel free to enjoy the remaining few hours of the weekend :)  I just want to go ahead and post this so that I can go ahead and cross it off my Monday "to do" list (which is more extensive than I care to think about at the moment...).

591. Dinner date with "Little Bit"; love this kid!
Little Bit
592. Getting to work from home several days last week (yes, for Starbucks! I was doing an online training course.)
593. Completing the 10 Days...and now, drinking coffee again :)
594. One last stateside visit with this wonderful family before we all meet up again in Haiti!
595. Getting to help at a mother/daughter event at church.
596. Pinterest. Took me awhile, but I'm finally seeing how it can be addictive...  So many great ideas, though!
my first drink after completing the 10 Days:
vanilla pumpkin spice latte


597. A couple of days of gorgeous "fall" weather (that is, Texas fall; i.e. highs in the low 70s); gloooooorious!
598. Green.  After months and months of everything outside being brown, I just can't get over how amazing it is for the grass to be green again (especially after just a few rains).
599. Bingo nights at Esperanza.  So thankful to get to go hang out with the residents there a couple of times a week; I love the friendships I have there.
600. Having preschool duty at church--I've said it before, and I'll say it again: New Life has the cutest kids ever :)

I'm sure I could list so much more, but I'm exhausted and really ought to either make another attempt at packing or just go to bed, so we'll call that good for this week.  Depending on my internet access in Haiti, I may or may not post a list next week :)

No comments: