Monday, October 31, 2011

mesi Bondye


Seyè a, se tout fòs mwen. Se pou li m'ap chante. Se li menm ki delivre m'. Se Bondye mwen li ye, m'ap fè lwanj li. Se Bondye zansèt mwen yo, m'ap di jan li gen pouvwa.


The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2

Edson and Lovely

Christine - not to be confused with
Christina, Ti Christine, or Christelle :)

601. For the safe birth of Esther's baby boy.
602. Sweet Esther's courage and quiet strength.
603. Melissa's skills as a nurse-midwife.
604. Heartline.  Oh so thankful for their faithful ministry here in Haiti.
605. Advice and suggestions from those wiser and more experienced than me.
606. Finally being back in Haiti after being away for far too long.
607. Getting to spend time with the Notre Maison kids.
608. Getting to hang out at Heartline.
609. The Hendricks' fabulous Halloween party.
610. Roof-sitting.  Houses in the US really should be built with roof access.  We're totally missing out.
Wini (Heartline's nurse) and Beth with Esther's son

2 comments:

Hartman 4 said...

I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog :) (And that I agree, roof sitting is great, I used to do that years ago!)

Beth said...

Aww, well, I'm glad :)
Hope you're doing well! Micah is so adorable :)