Monday, October 3, 2011

today's ten


551. Kris and Stephanie's engagement, and the sweet time celebrating them Saturday evening.
552. Jessica's quick trip back to Texas!  So wonderful to see this dear friend and catch up over a yummy dinner.
553. Saturday evening's 1/2 2[tall] 1V N WC PSL* :)  Still trying to limit my sugar intake, so this was a splurge...oh so worth it!
me and Jess
554. Lunch on Sunday with some of my favorite people at one of my favorite places.
555. Feeling oh-so-much better than last week, and my voice is coming back now, too!  Goodbye, Beth the Mute!
556. Cooler weather! Meaning, the highs for this week range from 87 (today) to 90 (Wednesday-Friday).  It was chilly enough this morning, though, that I got to wear (for the first time) the jacket I bought in FL this summer!
557. Last night's sermon.  So applicable, and so convicting.
558. Being handed a wad of gourdes as I walked into church.  I know it's silly, but it makes Haiti feel a little bit closer.  (22 days!)  :)
559. Reading in my hammock, enjoying this beautiful weather.
560. A fun Saturday morning, working with several lovely ladies--and enjoying that the Aggies were playing in Dallas rather than College Station :)

*half-caf double tall 1-pump-vanilla nonfat no whip pumpkin spice latte  Oh no, I'm not high-maintenance at Starbucks, of course not!  :)

No comments: