Monday, September 20, 2010

so thankful

41. My wonderful church, and the opportunity to connect with other women and be taught during the semi-quarterly LifeGivers meeting.
42. A surprise gift of flowers from a friend, just to say thank you.
43. A cute card and fun letter from a dear friend.
44. The opportunity to go to my first college football game ever.
45. The fact that God teaches me even through yucky days and miserable failures.
46. The wit and wisdom of Elisabeth Elliot (and her newest-to-me book, which is already one of my favorites).
47. Getting to sleep in today!
48. The Bible study that my "flogos" group is starting to go through on this passage; I am really excited about this!
49. Beautifully expressed words of wisdom from a friend, and the fact that God seems to be teaching both of us the same thing right now.
50. Raspberry peach cobbler.

No comments: