Monday, September 27, 2010

fifty-one to sixty


51. Cooler weather (the high today is only 79, and it's a beautiful 58 degrees out at the moment!)
53. That God can and does use even me (yeah, crazy!) to accomplish His purposes for His glory--in spite of my ignorance and ineptitude!
54. Multiple opportunities recently to share the reason for the Hope that is in me
55. That even though I wish I myself were in Haiti, I can at least read stories from those who are.
56. Girl time with the lovely Sabrina, Everly, and Birdie which involved chocolate (of course) and finally getting to watch Letters to Juliet again.
57. This book, which Sabrina, Everly, and I used for our summer book study (though summer has turned into fall and we still have a final meeting left).
58. Swinging in the twilight on a cool autumn evening.
60. For my "Texas family", my church, several of my coworkers, my "flogos" Bible study group -- all those God has put in my life who encourage me and challenge me to grow in my faith and in my walk with Him.

No comments: