Monday, September 6, 2010

21-30

21. Encouraging cards (of both the electronic and the paper variety) from dear friends, and unexpected but encouraging phone calls
22. Our very own wireless internet at our apartment (no more huddling by the window trying to catch the one non-password-protected network near our building!); seriously, it is a beautiful thing to be able to sit at my desk and type this!
23. French-pressed Anniversary Blend
24. A lovely Sunday afternoon of cookies and movie-watching with Paul, Everly, and Birdie.
25. My rearranged (and currently quite clean) room; there's just something therapeutic about changing the layout of my room from time to time (yes, I am strange).
26. Prayers of friends, and their patience with me in all of my emotional ups and downs
27. Surviving (andsurprisinglymostlyenjoying) week one of (sort of) being a shift supervisor at work
28. The anticipation of new-to-me old books coming soon in the mail, wrapped in brown paper and tied with a string (how fun is that!)
29. The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in Him." (Lamentations 3:22-24)
30. 23 years with my wonderful, selfless, giving, loving, amazing, beautiful, godly, incredible mother, who is now in heaven with Jesus

No comments: