Monday, April 4, 2011

praises resound



Crucified with Christ
No longer we live
But Christ lives within
You're crowned with many crowns
Our praises resound
To Jesus our King
We sing to the One who has made us alive
- Made us Alive (Michael Bleeker)

341. This.
342. Spending my lunch break on Thursday with a dear friend.
343. Allergies. Not because I like 'em, but because when they hit me hard like they did this week, it's a very good reminder of how blessed I am to normally have good health.
344. Getting to see two wonderful friends every single day this past week at Starbucks (and then yesterday at church).
345. Chasing a coworker around the store with a mop. Just trust me on this. It was great fun.
346. An impromptu middle-of-the-night baking session.
347. A way-super-long-overdue coffee date with the lovely Sabrina.
348. My doctor/lifegroup leader/church elder handing me a prescription at church so that I can maybe quit being "Beth the Mute" sometime in the near future (I lost my voice on Saturday and its return has been quite gradual).
349. A couple more good runs in preparation for Saturday's Run for Compassion (donate here to help me raise money for the Child Survival Programs in Haiti and in Ethiopia).
350. "Going blue" with friends :)
351. Birthdays! Birdie's 16th last Monday and Sabrina's 21st on Saturday! We had lots of fun celebrating both :)
352. Really good visits with several of the residents at Esperanza, including one whom I hadn't seen in months.
353. Ice skating amongst gabajillion kids/teens; it was crazy but still fun.
354. This fun movie.
355. FINALLY getting to see Donovan again, for the first time since he and Sabrina got engaged.
356. A late-night talk with the brother.
357. An encouraging text from a sweet friend.
358. Getting my raise AND retro-vacation pay on the same paycheck (both of which I'd forgotten were coming).
359. Paul FINALLY getting his raise (that he was supposed to get last summer).
360. 5 years with Starbucks (as of last Tuesday)! Here's my 4 1/2 year anniversary post.

No comments: