Monday, January 16, 2012

counting on


751. My first pair of new glasses in about 10 years (and also the first pair of glasses I've ever had that I really like)!
752. Finally getting to go to Esperanza again for the first time in several weeks; so good to see all the residents again.
753. A quick, last-minute mini-roadtrip to Dallas to meet with my admissions advisor at Baylor's school of nursing (call me weird, but I really enjoy driving).
754. Listening to sermons and French podcasts while driving :)
755. A really positive and encouraging meeting with my advisor.
756. Watching more home videos with Paul.
757. Unexpectedly having an afternoon off, which was very much needed and appreciated as I had a lot to get done!
758. Homemade pizza with "fancy cheese" :)
759. An impromptu (though short) visit to Eyrie Park.
760. So thankful for the community I have here in this...uh, community :)  Friends, fellow church members, family, coworkers...so thankful for them all.

No comments: