Monday, January 30, 2012

grateful for everything


Oh what a week it's been!  So much going on, between the usual things that keep me busy and the additional things I somehow found time for throughout the week...plus getting ready for Haiti...  To say that life has been a bit of a whirlwind would be putting it mildly.  Exhausting (having trouble keeping my eyes open at this very moment) but fun---and oh so very worth it!  Grateful for so much that has happened over the past several days!  A quick recap:

761. Going to see Wicked in Austin with Paul!  I love, love, love this show.
762. Having the afternoon off the day after Wicked and being able to sleeeeeeep (since I only had time for 2 hours of sleep between getting home from the show and going to work).  I do not generally promote staying up all night and sleeping all afternoon...but in this case, it was worth it :)
763. Being able to wear my glasses when my eyes just really don't feel like dealing with contacts.
764. Hanging out with Megan and getting to know her better...I sense a kindred spirit :)
765. Spending time with Faith and Logan...always a highlight of my week when I'm able to see these two!
766. Dinner and Donovan and Sabrina's (a.k.a. the best cooks ever).
767. Impromptu Saturday night ice skating with my brother and several coworkers.  So much fun!!!
768. Visiting Sabrina at her new job.
769. A somewhat lazy yet still very productive day off.
770. Getting to see Jessica at church and again briefly at Starbucks during her 14 hours back in TX!

35 HOURS TIL I LEAVE FOR HAITI!!!!

No comments: