Monday, November 21, 2011

an "ordinary" week


If you begin looking at each breath as a blessing, then suddenly everything in an ordinary life becomes a miracle--delighting in the colors of the setting sun, feeling the rain on your face or smelling the amazing fragrance of a single perfect rose.  (Kirsti A. Dyer)

651. Coffee date with Julie...in which we totally lost track of time and were therefore late to church (oops).  :)
652. This fascinating documentary on birth in the United States.
653. Watching Elf twice in one week.
654. Having a goal, and beginning to explore possible opportunities to reach it; very exciting!
655. The ability to read, loving to read, access to so many books...what a gift and a privilege.
656. Finding an older edition of this textbook for $10 so I can start reading and learning (why yes, I did spend my Sunday night reading the first chapter!).
657. Two days off in a row :)
658. Leftovers.
659. Waking up to rain.
660. Cleaning, reorganizing, and creating.
661. Free music!
662. Candles...and having a gas stove so I can still light them when I'm out of matches...
663. I've officially been going to Haiti for half of my life...crazy but awesome!
664. Sweet potato fries.
665. Talking and drinking tea with Sabrina.

No comments: