Monday, November 14, 2011

this is basically a post to say that I will post tomorrow

I've been mentally composing a post all day (and it's been a looooooong day), but now that I'm finally home and have time to actually write, any mental powers that I may have possessed at 8am this morning have long since disappeared.  So, I am resigning myself to the fact that for the second day in a row, the posts that I want to write will have to be put off.  Yesterday I was going to write about how thirteen years ago this week, I traveled to Haiti for the first time--and oh the impact that has had on my life!  Today I was going to faithfully do my "Multitude Monday" list and also finally give a bit of an update on future plans; both of those are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

So, to the two or three of you that might be reading, check back tomorrow; hopefully there will be something of interest up by then!  In the meantime, would you please pray for a friend of mine?  She is pregnant with her first child, and she is being induced tomorrow morning.  Please pray for her labor and delivery, and for her and her husband as they welcome their son and adjust to their new lives as parents.  Thanks!  :)

No comments: