Tuesday, November 15, 2011

twenty on tuesday



Sherline, Mama E, and baby Raphael
631. An amazing, incredible, awesome two weeks in Haiti.
632. Getting to see Esther and Judler last Tuesday; so great to see them doing so well!
633. Sweet Sherline's kind words when I told her I was going back to the States.
634. So grateful for the wonderful people I was able to meet/see again while in Haiti.
635. An easy day of travel.
636. Not having to go back to work as soon as I got back; so thankful to have had an extra day to unpack and start readjusting to life here.
637. A new goal, and a tentative plan to achieve it.  (By now you probably don't believe me, since I've been promising for days, but that post really is coming.  Tomorrow.  For real.)  :)
638. Facebook photos and blog updates from friends in Haiti; though I'm ever-so far away, I'm so glad I can still kind of keep up with what's going on in Ayiti.
639. Speaking of blog posts, you really should read this one from Tara and this one from Beth--both had me in tears.  So thankful for Heartline.  (and ohhh how I miss Haiti.)
me and my Christina
640. One of my customers unexpectedly saying that he'd prayed for my trip, that I would have clarity on what to do next -- even though I hadn't even told him that I was hoping to have these questions answered based on this trip!
641. Getting to have dinner with Sarah and catch up a bit.
642. Talking through things with gracious friends who listen well.
643. Finding out that something that has long been hoped for may happen.
644. Getting to sleep in tomorrow, and then having a day off on Thursday.  Very excited.  Hoping to catch up on sleep and also be productive!
645. A rainy day.
646. Christmas music.  Usually I wait until after Thanksgiving to bring out the Christmas music...but not this year.  Listening to my Christmas station on Pandora at this very moment :)
647. My job and my fantastic coworkers.
648. A situation that I was nervous about/dreading turned out wonderfully.  God is faithful.
649. Approved overtime this week (more money for the Haiti fund!)
650. Unexpectedly coming across pictures of "my" Notre Maison kids on Facebook just now.  Oh how I miss them...


Update on my friend who was induced this morning: she's been in labor for about 12 hours now, but no baby yet.  So keep praying!  Thanks!  :)

1 comment:

Kelly Hallahan said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of missions! Praying God confirms His direction for your life and you figure out how to best serve His world! Blessings from Uganda